CONTACT

MUSEartspace IS NOW CLOSED


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

PEI care package for Regis and Kelly

Hi people - please forward this to whoever you think may be interested.

I'm pulling a care package together for Regis and Kelly to show them who we really are and what we really do to show how diverse we are and what we can offer as a place not just to visit but to experience. Also we are looking to expand our markets in each our own field and this is the best opportunity to get exposure across North America. I'm in contact with someone right now and am waiting on confirmation that we will be able to have the package opened on the air. I hear this has been done in the past.

I'm putting the call out now because I don't want to scramble at the last minute. Also I'm sure there will be an enormous response to this call and I can't ensure that everyone will get in, however there are ways to consolidate efforts - for example the Island Film Factory is pulling together a reel of several works from several film makers on the island.

If it turns out that this idea is rejected by the producers you will have your merch returned to you or you can decide to keep it in the package and we can deliver it anyway. It's up to you.

I know there's been a big ruckus about the cost of this visit but since it's going ahead I want to ensure that this isn't a waste of our money. We all have to work together to make this opportunity work for us. And we can make this work for us!!!!

You can email me at renee@museartspace.com to throw your name in the hat or ask questions.

Go team go!!!!!!!!!

Renee Laprise

2 comments: