CONTACT

MUSEartspace IS NOW CLOSED


Monday, September 20, 2010

CREATIVITY COACHING


CREATIVITY COACHING

Now that I've finally found my creative voice I'm here to help you do the same!

We all feel the need to express ourselves at least now and then. Getting those thoughts, words, images, feelings out of our heads and in to the world is so healthy. It relieves stress, inspires joy, and can change how we see ourselves. But many of us stuff our voices down for fear of being criticized or not being able to say what we want to say exactly the way we want to say it.

Creative expression isn't about being DaVinci or GaGa. It's about the finding the best way to say what you want to say -- then DOING IT!

I will work closely with you to assess the best route we should take to unleashing your creative self. Some people just need routine and structure, others need to be challenged and still others need to clear emotional or mental blocks that stop their creative flow. We'll use techniques and exercises that are fun and inspirational.

To facilitate your journey even further all my clients will have FREE access to the MUSE studio space so you can start or expand on projects in an enriching and safe environment. I am in MUSE during the week and will be available for guidance during your time in the studio at no extra cost. Access will be limited to certain hours and days but I will assess this on a client by client basis.

Coaching with me starts at $60/session (1 to 2 hours) or 8 weekly sessions for $400.

My coaching sessions can be tailored for teens as well as self expression during these years is one of the most important things a teen can do to keep themselves on track.

I can be reached at renee@museartspace.com or 388-2044.

FOR MORE BACKGROUND INFO ON ME SEE MY "WHO'S THIS RENEE CHICK?" BLOG ENTRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment