CONTACT

MUSEartspace IS NOW CLOSED


Thursday, October 28, 2010

A KICK IN THE ASS


Okay - so the last 4 months have certainly been a whirlwind for me. With opening MUSE, changing my living situation, putting on the Witches Ball, meeting all of you amazing people and trying to be the best mother I can be, I've seen myself let go of some of the activities and rituals that got me here in the first place. Now feeling tired, achy and ,yeah, a bit cranky, I'm finding that I'm in desperate need of re-establishing a daily routine that will invigorate me and bring me back to the place that I was when I opened MUSE.

So to do this I've decided to open MUSE early in the mornings Wed, Thurs, and Fri - 8:00am to 9am - to do a morning ritual that will include some yoga, meditation and visualization. There may be days that I throw in an art project like a small "intention collage'. Entry will be by donation. I won't be doing instruction - this will be more about sharing the experience and building a practice, giving people and myself a structure to work with that will helps us get into a routine. The front door will be open from 8:00 to 8:15 but will be locked after that. Late comers can come in quietly through the back entrance. I'm looking so forward to this. I hope you take me up on this offer cause it's easier to do this with a support system.

I have mats and will supply the visualizations and art supplies. You just need to bring your butts into the studio before work! If you don't know yoga - you can follow me or you can stretch or just increase your meditation time. MUSE is an amazing place to settle and allow the energy to pour into you. You'll leave the place ready for your day!!

Call me if you have questions -- Renee Laprise - 388-2044

3 comments:

  1. oh.
    this sounds very interesting
    and just the kind of thing i would love to do...
    i may have to see how i can arrange my
    work schedule to fit this...

    great idea!!

    ReplyDelete